Washburn WCG80 Comfort G Main Features
- Solid spruce top, striped ebony back and sides
- C-shape mahogany neck with 21-fret laurel fingerboard with Heritage Elite diamond pattern inlays and a Heritage Series rosette, ovangkol bridge
- Chrome tuners, Fishman Sonitone onboard preamp system featuring soundhole-mounted preamp with rotary controls for volume and tone
- Gloss-finished body and satin-finished neck
Gloss-finished Tonewoods and Armrest Bevel
The Washburn WCG80 Comfort G is constructed with a solid spruce top and striped ebony back and sides. With its rigidity, combined with the lightweight characteristics of similar softwoods, the spruce top helps give the Washburn Comfort G a high velocity of sound, helping the notes to pop off the soundboard. Adding an elegance to the design of this guitar with high-contrast black striping, the ebony back and sides also helps to add more power and clarity to the tone, while lending extra power to bass response. Completing the unique body shape of this guitar is the ergonomic armrest bevel, which not only improves the playing experience, but also dramatically reduces chances of fatigue and pain to strumming-hand shoulder issues.
Mahogany Neck, Elegant Fretboard and Cutaway
The Washburn WCG80 Comfort G features a mahogany neck and laurel fretboard, adding even more vibrant tones to an already superb-sounding instrument. The cutaway also allows easy access to the highest register. Adding to the beauty of this Washburn acoustic-electric is the Heritage Elite diamond pattern inlays and matching Heritage Series rosette.
Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System
Giving this Washburn Comfort G acoustic-electric a sonic punch is the Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System. It features a soundhole-mounted preamp with rotary controls for volume and tone.
The appearance of this stunning Washburn Comfort G acoustic-electric is its gloss-finished body and satin-finished neck. Not only is it comfortable to play, making you never want to put it down, it’ll also look stunning while you’re playing it.
For more than 135 years, Washburn has continued to provide the highest-quality instruments, and the WCG80 is sure to not let you down. Other high-quality specifications include an ovangkol bridge and headstock overlay, bone nut and saddle and chrome tuning machines.
- Solid spruce top with striped ebony back and sides
- Mahogany neck with C-shape, laurel fingerboard, ovangkol bridge, bone saddle and nut
- Chrome tuners, Fishman Sonitone soundhole-mounted preamp with volume/tone controls
- Natural gloss finish, armrest bevel